NEW TO CENTRAL SPORTS OUR DEMO SERVICE
Purchase this product to try our amazing range of rackets before you make a decision. Demo it out and make sure you're choosing the right racket for you.
You pay upfront and have a week to try the racket, once you have tried it you can send it back for a refund (minus demo service fee of £20) or purchase a brand new racket.
Unlimited swaps ! - keep swapping demos with us for just £6 postage per time (unless you're collecting from store)
You can choose to upgrade the strings in the demo and grip to your liking enabling you to try it out exactly how you like it. And you can purchase a returns label as an add-option above.
Available to UK ONLY - failure to return the racket within 10 working days will result in the full price being charged and non-refundable.
The Ultra 100L V4 provides a lighter alternative for players who want more arm-friendly playability without compromising the ability to hit with pace and depth. Sporting a stunning design that spans an array of color-shifting blues depending how the light hits the frame, this racket matches its captivating looks with killer performance. An all-new construction features FORTYFIVE° for increased stability and comfort through the swing, an all-new geometry expands the Sweet Spot Channel for additional power and reduces bulk in the beam for a smoother, more ergonomic design, and plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components make this a winner off the court as a more sustainable solution.
- Ultra Benefit: Effortless Power
- Lightweight Version: Lighter racket is more maneuverable and easier to swing
- 16x19 String Pattern: Open string pattern generates greater capacity for power and spin
- Composition: Updated technologies enhance stability and offer easy access to explosive power
- Reduced Environmental Footprint: End-cap, bumper composed of Agiplast, plant-based materials
- Design: Color-shifting blue tones merge power and beauty for an authentic Ultra appearance
|Head (sq cm)
|Head (sq in)
|Strung balance (cm)
|Strung balance (pts)
|Strung weight (grams)
|Strung weight (ounces)
|Taper System (mm)