NEW TO CENTRAL SPORTS OUR DEMO SERVICE
Purchase this product to try our amazing range of rackets before you make a decision. Demo it out and make sure you're choosing the right racket for you.
You pay upfront and have a week to try the racket, once you have tried it you can send it back for a refund (minus demo service fee of £20) or purchase a brand new racket.
Unlimited swaps ! - keep swapping demos with us for just £6 postage per time (unless you're collecting from store)
You can choose to upgrade the strings in the demo and grip to your liking enabling you to try it out exactly how you like it. And you can purchase a returns label as an add-option above.
Available to UK ONLY - failure to return the racket within 10 working days will result in the full price being charged and non-refundable.
If you're used to the feel and precision of our Pro Staff tennis rackets, it's hard to play with anything else. Featuring a refined, elegant design and a rich earth tone, the Wilson Pro Staff X is a more playable racket for anyone and offers extra forgiveness due to a larger head size. With its head-light balance and crisp feel, it's reminiscent of the Pro Staff 97. We arranged the double braid at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe upon impact for enhanced pocketing and stability.
- Pro Staff Benefit: Classic Precision
- Oversized Head: Larger than the standard Pro Staff headsize, the X provides more forgiveness and enlarges sweetspot for off-center shots
- 16x19 String Pattern: Open string pattern generates greater capacity for power and spin
- Composition: Unique construction increases racket stability and pocketing feel
- Design: Desert Bronze appearance combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
|Head (sq cm)
|Head (sq in)
|16 X 19
|Strung balance (cm)
|Strung balance (pts)
|Strung weight (grams)
|Strung weight (ounces)
|Taper System (mm)