NEW TO CENTRAL SPORTS OUR DEMO SERVICE
Purchase this product to try our amazing range of rackets before you make a decision. Demo it out and make sure you're choosing the right racket for you.
You pay upfront and have a week to try the racket, once you have tried it you can send it back for a refund (minus demo service fee of £20) or purchase a brand new racket.
Unlimited swaps ! - keep swapping demos with us for just £6 postage per time (unless you're collecting from store)
You can choose to upgrade the strings in the demo and grip to your liking enabling you to try it out exactly how you like it. And you can purchase a returns label as an add-option above.
Available to UK ONLY - failure to return the racket within 10 working days will result in the full price being charged and non-refundable.
The most forgiving frame of the Clash v2 line, the Clash 108 v2 maximizes the sweet spot for more competitive results. Not only is the head size quite generous at 108 square inches, the revised construction at the tip of the hoop further enlarges the sweet spot from the racket's first version. Highlighted by Clash's signature FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for a mouth-watering blend of flexibility and stability, the Clash 108 v2 injects tantalizing consistency at a comfortable, lighter weight for players looking to evolve their game.
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Racket comes pre-strung
|Head (sq cm)
|Head (sq in)
|16 X 19
|Strung balance (cm)
|Strung balance (pts)
|Strung weight (grams)
|Strung weight (ounces)
|Taper System (mm)